We have two kinds of crew: the serious and the not serious at all. Let’s start with the latter.
The whole fandamily sails with us. Mostly all the Blacks, a few Hos and a Bintliff or three. Jackie, Teoni, Jonah, Jacob, and Gib. Kaeli, Kea, Hana, Nalu, and Tepua. Mele, Scott & Campbell.
On occasion friends step aboard for Diamond Head sunsets, Kaneohe barbecues, and inter island stuff. Pat (UK), Tim & Glenda (HI), Paul & Peggy (HI), Ross & Terry (HI), The Marsden clan (NZ),Vic & Alix (Can), Jim & Voni (ME), Hersh and Francies (HI), Barry (ME), Yumi & Justin (HI).
The first Transpac Crew; as a salute to the first guys on the fist SC 50 to enter this legendary race. Randy Parker, Don Snyder, Harvey Kilpatrick, Bill Lee, Phillip Vanderberg, Rob Wade, & Fred Sampson.
2016 Pacific Cup Crew
- Captain/Headcheese-Gib Black-Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, HI
- Navigator- Jack Everett, Redwood, City
- Watch Captain - Mark Svenson, Malibu, CA
- Watch Captain - Mark Maglin, Annapolis, MD
- Foredeck-Kevin Dudney, Oakland, CA
- Tod Curtis Moody, Tiburon, CA
- David Holscher, Tiburon, CA
- Vito Bialla, Sausalito, CA
- Richard Garman, San Francisco, CA
- Jonathan Edelman, Orlando, FL
- Jackie has declined to join us for the 13th time.
2016 Delivery Crew
Mark Woods - Captain
Kareem Dabbagh - Crew
Tsama Pineda - Crew
Neal Mueller - Crew
2009 Transpac Crew
The 2007 Transpac crew